WHO can participate?
- Men and women ages 18 and older
- Heart attack within the past 14 days of hospital admission
- At least one additional risk factor: (see your doctor for other factors that may qualify)
- Age ≥ 65 years
- Prior heart attack
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (no Type I)
WHAT can you expect>
- Study duration: 12 to 24 months
- Includes 1-2 on-site visits and 3-6 remote visits
- Option to use telephone, mobile app, or computer for remote visits
- Study medication is taken by mouth once per day with water, with or without food.
- You will continue to receive your regular health care while on the study.
- You will be placed by chance into the study drug or placebo group. A placebo looks like
- study drug but has no medicine in it.
- Study-related care, tests, and study medication will be provided to participants at no cost.
Contact Us for More Information